mySewnet™ Enabled • Wi-Fi Access – Connect to mySewnet™ apps, update your machine, and more.
• mySewnet™ Cloud – Get a free mySewnet™ cloud account to use free apps and more.
• mySewnet™ Blog – Enjoy a live feed directly on your screen with news, tips & hints, free projects and free stitches.
Machine Capabilities • Large Screen – 10.1” capacitive touch tablet-like screen allows you to easily navigate on-screen using touch gestures
like swipe, pinch, and spread.
• Large Working Area – More than 12” (310mm) to the right of the needle and the market’s tallest working area at over
5.5” (140mm) gives plenty of room for large, bulky projects. • Multi-Function Foot Control^ Capability – Control multiple functions of your machine like thread cut or reverse without taking your hands off your project. • Large Thread Spool Capability – Built-in telescopic thread stand allows you to use larger thread spools with out the need for additional accessories. • Large Bobbin – Sew for longer periods without interruptions.
Stitch Package • Endless Opportunities to be Creative.
• Over 840 stitches, up to 54mm wide.• deLuxe™ Stitch System
EXCLUSIVE SENSOR SYSTEM™
Automatically and continuously senses and adjusts to any
thickness of fabric for perfect, even feeding as you sew.
Sensor Foot Lift • Presser foot lowers and raises automatically for every
sewing technique. • Four positions: down, pivot, up and extra lift.
• Automatically lowers feed teeth on extra lift for maximum
space Sensor Foot Pivot Sensor Foot Pressure • The presser foot continuously senses the thickness of the
fabric and automatically adjusts the presser foot pressure,
for even feeding on all fabric types.
- Thread net (4)
- Universal tool
- Seam ripper
- Bobbins (9)
- Edge/Quilting Guide
- Multipurpose tool/Button reed
- Thread cone holder (2)
- Spool cap, small (2)
- Spool cap, medium (2)
- Spool cap, large (2)
- Large spool holder (2)
- Straight stitch plate
- Complimentary software (PC ad MAC) to download, see in the built-in user’s guide
- Soft cover for machine
- Foot control
- Power cord
Feet: Utility Foot A for IDF System, Decorative Stitch Foot B, Buttonhole Foot C, Blindhem Foot D, Zipper Foot E for IDF System, Non-Stick Glide Foot H for IDF System, Edging Foot J for IDF System, Adjustable 1/4″ Foot for IDF System, Darning Foot R, Side-Motion Foot S, Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot, Self-Adhesive Glide Plates
Integrated Dual Feed
Feeds fabric from the top for ease when sewing multiple layers of fabric or specialty fabrics, eliminating the need for a separate dual feed presser foot.
- Interactive Tutorials – Learn how to sew collars, hems, exclusive stitch techniques, insert zippers, and more.
- Sewing Instructions – Sewing projects with step-by-step instructions built-in.
- Easy Access User’s Guide – Get access to the full User’s Guide directly on the machine with the easy access icon. Use the search function to effortlessly find the topics you want to learn more about.
- Stabilizer Guide – The perfect tool when choosing the right stabilizer for your project.
- Quick Start Guide – Learn how to set up your machine for basic sewing to start sewing sooner.
- Accessory Guide – Full set-up and instructions for some of our more advanced accessories.
Adjustable Laser Sewing Guidance
Project a laser guidance line directly on your fabric to easily line up your stitches. Move the laser projected line guide left or right to easily align lines of decorative stitches, consistently space lines of quilting, and more.
• Large screen— 10.1″ capacitive touch tablet-like screen allows you to easily navigate on-screen using touch gestures like swipe, pinch, and spread.
• Large working area— More than 12″ (310mm) to the right of the needle and the market’s tallest working area at over 5.5″ (140mm) gives plenty of room for large, bulky projects.
• Multi-Function Foot Control Capability— Control multiple functions of your machine like thread cut or reverse without taking your hands off your project.
• Large thread spool capability— Built-in telescopic thread stand allows you to use larger thread spools without the bulk of additional accessories.
• Large bobbin— Sew for longer periods without interruption.
• Fabric feeding— Exceptional fabric feeding is provided by the additional front feed teeth and an overall wider feed teeth system.
• Needle piercing power— Electronic needle piercing power provides superior results when using heavy fabrics or multiple layers