Vacuflo 566Q Central Vacuum True Cyclonic Power Units
VACUFLO True Cyclonic Power Units provide sustained cleaning power by separating the dirt from the airflow without the use of bags or filters! The powerful cleaning performance will not decrease as dirt accumulates
True Cyclonic is our tried and true power unit- bagless, filterless, and a workhorse of a central vacuum. With a 6-gallon dirt canister and the unit being exhausted outside the home, minimal maintenance is needed throughout the year. It is suggested that every 4-6 months, empty the dirt canister and clean the permanent filter screen to promote maximum airflow to the motor allowing for consistent power and worry-free operation each and every time you vacuum.
- No bags or filters needed
- Required to be exhausted outside
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Wide range of units to accommodate any home size
- Large capacity dirt receptacle
- Removes 100% of vacuumed dirt, dust, allergens and debris from the home
- Assembled in Canton, Ohio by H-P Products, a trusted name in the industry
- Provides for whole-house cleaning with one simple system
Home Size (Sq.Ft.)
|Max Air |
|Level of |
|260||up to 3,000||112″||116||443||120||14.2/10.5||5.5||70.1|
|466Q||up to 5,000||121″||114||477||120||14.9/11.6||6||59.7|
|566Q||up to 8,000||135″||118||535||120||15.6/12.0||6||60.7|
| 760 |
|up to 12,000||112″||232||886||120||28.4/21.0||6||67.8|
|up to 22,000||208″||122||903||240||13.8/13.0||6||71.1|
* ASTM recognizes air watts as air power and is defined as “above the floor cleaning potential.”
** Maximum amps refer to the potential amount of current if the power unit is running in a stand-alone situation. (no tubing or accessories attached). Average amps refer to the actual amount of current used when the power unit is in typical operation (installed, with accessories attached).
*** ASTM draft F11.50.07 test method was used to determine dBA ratings. Sound levels were measured at 6′ from the power unit. All power units were exhausted outdoors.