Organ 10 Pack Embroidery Needles Size 11
- A World Leader in Fine Embroidery Needles
- Fits All Brother machines 130/705 Ballpoint
- Works on all materials, gentle on fabrics, works to separate material rather than shred/cut
- Standard Durability: These needles should be replaced after 5-6 hours of actual sewing or embroidery time.
- Large Embroidery Eye: The large embroidery eye prevents thread breakage and fraying. Use with 40 weight or heavier embroidery thread. Works well for metallics.
- Size: A size 75/11 is appropriate for fine to medium weight fabrics.
- Type: The ballpoint tip of the needle pushes the knit fiber to the side with each stitch instead of piercing it. This prevents breakage of the fibers which lead to small holes or runs you may see when embroidering knit fabrics.
- Use: This needle is perfect for t-shirts, pique, or jersey.
- Quantity: 10 needles per package.
- Usually leaves our warehouse on the same business day.