Miele Marin c3 Canister Vacuum Cleaner No Tax Free Shipping
The Miele Complete C3 Marin canister vacuum comes with an electrically powered brush head to suit your home’s dominant flooring terrain, whether it’s hardwood, low-pile rugs or plush carpeting. A separate parquet floor brush safely cleans wood, stone, tile and other smooth surfaces, maneuvering effortlessly.
When it comes to true whole-home cleaning with the advantage of HEPA Filtration in a 100% sealed system, the Miele Complete C3 Marin Powerline Canister Vacuum is unbeatable. Recently named a “Best Buy” from a top consumer reporting agency, it received “Excellent” ratings for removing embedded dirt and pet hair from carpets, efficient bare floor cleaning, and strong airflow for attached tools.
Also earning “Excellent” for emissions, the Marin boasts 99.9% efficiency at capturing and retaining allergy-triggering particulates as small as 0.3 microns in size.This is a key factor when dealing with ASMA and allergies.
Along with Miele’s standard canister vacuum features, it also offers advanced features like an Automatic mode, filter bag replacement indicator, and on/off brush roll control located on the ergonomic handle. These features will allow you to move the different types of floor and carpets with out stoping to change the nozzle or its height adjustments, with the flip of a button you can disengage the brush roller on hard surfaces and turn it on when you need it on carpet.
2 Tools for Impressive Floor Cleaning
The Miele Complete C3 Marin comes with a powerful, electric-powered Electro Premium Brush that dips deep into carpets. With 5 height adjustments not only deep-pile carpeting, but oriental rugs, and smaller scatter rugs can be cleaned easily. A swivel neck makes it ultra-maneuverable, its bumper strip provides furniture protection, and an LED headlight offers maximum visibility.
If you love your hardwood floors right along with your deep-pile carpeting, the Marin comes equipped with, the Parquet Twister Floor Tool. Featuring natural soft bristles plus 180° joint rotation, this popular tool glides effortlessly over bare floors picking up even fine dust and allowing you to swivel neatly around chair and table legs.
Advanced Air Filtration System
Miele’s revolutionary AirClean 3D Efficiency Dust Bag, is composed of 9 layers of electrostatically charged material that traps micro-sized debris in this completely sealed vacuum chamber. The self-closing bag hygienically seals itself when the vacuum chamber is opened for bag replacement or filter checks.
The HEPA AirClean Filter makes the Marin canister vacuum particularly good for allergy-sufferers since it traps 99.99% of particles and allergens down to 0.3 microns. This exhaust filter also contains a layer of activated charcoal to help neutralize odors.
A Pre-motor Filter is also included in this filtration system to protect the motor from fine dust and dirt, prolonging its life and costing you less in potential repairs.
- Automatic Setting: In automatic mode, this vacuum easily transitions from hardwood flooring to deep-pile carpet using a sensor to alternate between 6 different suction modes.
- Six Suction Controls: Select 1 of 6 suction settings depending on the type of flooring you’re cleaning. There are +/- foot control buttons, so you can change the suction power with a tap of your toe for easy-breezy multi-surface cleaning.
- Deluxe Comfort Handle with Electrobrush Controls: A deluxe comfort handle is easy to grip and maneuver, and is also home to the on/off switch for fingertip control of your electrobrush.
- Extended Bumper Wrap: Ensures that furniture is well protected from those inevitable bumps during cleaning.
- Parking System with Auto Shutoff: Sometimes you just need a break, and no hassles, please. Miele’s Complete C3 Marin features convenient parking places on the rear & side of the vacuum, with an automatic motor shut off mechanism when parked. It couldn’t be easier.
- Ultra Quiet Operation with Gentle-Start Motor: Miele’s motor ramps up slowly to your selected power level which protects it from overload. In addition, it’s specially insulated so it won’t wake the baby.
Onboard Accessories: Use (and easily store) a crevice tool, upholstery tool, and dusting brush to clean couch cushions, upholstery, mattresses, crevices, and other sensitive items around your home
- Filter Replacement Indicator: This tells you when your filter needs to be changed.
- Telescopic Wand: Increase your reach with this adjustable wand for hard-to-reach places.
- Foot Switch Controls: One-touch foot controls for power and the 6-setting suction levels. You can also tap a foot control to rewind the cable after cleaning.
Recommended for all flooring surfaces.
Low-noise, 1200-watt Miele-made Vortex Motor for powerful performance and superior dust intake.
Easy suction control via six power settings, with plus/minus step-down pedals for fine-tuning suction.
Power driven 10 1/2″ wide electronic brush head, ideal for low- to medium-pile carpets, with swivel neck.
Auto setting automatically adjusts suction to surface height.
Parquet floor brush for smooth surfaces has a low profile and 90-degree rotation for reaching tight spaces and under furniture.
Deluxe ergonomic handle with brush head controls.
36-foot cleaning radius.
Lightweight skeleton construction (2 lb. lighter than previous models).
HEPA filtration keeps ambient air clean.
SEB 236 Electro Premium Electro brush with L.E.D lighting
Parquet Twister floor tool.
Integrated upholstery nozzle, crevice tool and dusting brush.
1 Miele AirClean Type-G/N dust bag.
Miele Active HEPA filter Ah50–S4/S5.
With a wide array of accessories, 2 floor tools, advanced convenience features, and HEPA filtration technology, the Miele Complete C3 Marin Canister Vacuum helps keep allergens under control while delivering a beautiful, deep-down clean.
What Customers Love
- 2 Floor Tools Included: The Miele Marin has your floors covered, from bare floors or thick carpeting.
- All the Bells and Whistles: All Miele vacuums include impressive accessories, but this model has everything from convenience features to performance enhancements that make cleaning a breeze.
- Performance Pack Replacement Bags & Filters: Miele now has a vacuum Performance Pack which contains 16 Dust Bags, 1 HEPA Filter, and 4 Pre-motor Filters to keep your Marin running at peak performance.
Things to Consider
- Bagged Vacuum: Despite Miele’s self-locking bags and sealed system, some customers prefer bagless vacuums. Bagless vacuums don’t need replacement bags but generally won’t keep allergens out of your air as well as their bagged counterparts.
|Floor Surface Type
|Low-Pile Carpet, Medium/High-Pile Carpet, Bare Floors
|Sealed Filtration System
|HEPA Filter/S-Class Filter
|Odor Control Filter
|Adjustable Suction Control
|Height Adjustment Control
|Bag Change/Bin Full Indicator
|Filter Change Indicator
|Automatic Cord Rewind
|Electrical Cord Length
Miele Kona vs Marin.
The Miele C3 vacuum cleaners, including the Kona and Marin models, are known for their quiet operation, strong performance, and durable design. They have a high filtration system that retains 99.9% of dirt and dust, making them ideal for allergy or asthma sufferers.
They have adjustable suction controls, a long cord with automatic rewind, and can be used on various flooring surfaces. The Marin model also has an automatic height adjustment and LED lighting.