Electrolux Quiet Clean Intelligent Power Unit PU3900C
- 10 Year Warranty
- Exhaust muffler included
- Self Cleaning Filter
- Anti-vibration mounting bracket
- Financing Available
- FREE SHIPPINGOn all orders over $50
- EASY RETURNSNo-Hassle 30 day returns
- CALL 843-903-6299 For Assistance
- SPECIAL OFFERS & SAVINGS
With a 7 gallon dirt tank and 640 air watts of suction power, the Electrolux PU3900C QuietClean Central Vacuum Unit is one vacuum you don’t want to miss out on. Clean rooms up to 12,000 sq. ft by purchasing our Titian Deluxe Electrolux central vacuum accessory kit that includes a 30 low voltage crushproof hose, 38 inch telescopic wand, 14 inch hard floor brush, dusting brush, crevice tool, upholstery tool, and hose hanger. Unlike some models, this central vacuum unit has a built-in LCD display that always tracks your systems performance and tells you when you need to empty out your dirt tank.
Hate changing filters? Don’t worry, the Electrolux PU3900C utilizes a permanent self-cleaning filter that never needs to be replaced. Hate loud noises? No problem! Electrolux built this vacuum with sound-resistant technology. For extra peace of mind, the Electrolux PU3900C comes with a 10 year warranty.
Installing the Power Unit
The power unit is usually mounted on the wall in an “out of the way” location, such as a garage, basement, or storage room. They are installed 48 inches above the floor to allow for easy removal of the dirt tank, but never less than 12 inches from the ceiling because that does not provide adequate space for motor ventilation. Also, you should never install in an area where the temperature exceeds 120 degrees. Depending on wall type, you may need to use mounting bolts or anchors to hold the central vacuum power unit in place. Finally, connect the low voltage wires, tubing, and plug the unit into the wall.
Care and Maintenance
To get the most out of your central vacuum cleaner, you need to perform regular maintenance and safety checks. For example, the motor brushes should be checked by an authorized dealer after every 500 hours of use. You should also keep the power unit free of dust and debris by frequently dusting with a clean, soft cloth. Never use more than one inlet at a time, and never place anything on top of the power unit that could prevent proper motor ventilation. Finally, the Electrolux PU3900C cannot safely pick up construction debris.
|Max coverage sq ft:||12,000|
|Filtration:||Self cleaning HEPA|
|Warranty:||10 year limited|
- LCD Information Panel
- Motor Soft Start System
- 7 Gallon. Dirt Capacity
- Self Cleaning Permanent Filter
- Built-in Utility Inlet
- Unit is Ventable
- Exhaust Muffler Included
- Paper Bag Option Included
- Anti-Vibration Mounting Bracket
- Bi-directional Intake (left or right)
- 640 Air Watts, 126 CFM, 137 Waterlift, 120 Volts
- For Homes up to 12,000 SqFt
- Self Cleaning HEPA Filter
- Hybrid Unit Can Be Used Bagged or Bagless
- Quiet Operation: Below 70dB
- 5.7 2-Stage Motor
- Dirt Receptacle Window
- LCD Display: Allows the User to Monitor the Systems Performance
- Electrolux is a leading name in consumer electronics and is also considered as one of the leading manufacturers of vacuum products in the world. Electrolux has a reach in the household of almost 40 million consumers across 150 countries. The Electrolux PU3900C will compliment any home with its quality of performance and years of reliability.