Austin Air: AA-HM600-0 NO TAX Free Shipping
All HealthMate Plus Machines:
The Austin Air HealthMate Plus® Filter has a true medical grade HEPA (High E ciency Particulate Arresting) lter surround- ed by a blend of potassium iodide impregnated carbon/zeolite mixture. This additive, along with the activated carbon and zeolite, delivers greater capacity for the ltration of chemicals and gases including Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs). The HEPA lters 99.97% of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size. Consequently, this combination of medias provide improved relief in highly contaminated air spaces for those who are severely chemically sensitive. Add 15% discount in check out notes for extra savings.We will issue credit on credit card. Bonus list 10% off in note section at checkout for additional savings. Discount applied after purchase.
• 360° Perforated Steel Intake Housing
• Baked on Powder Coat Paint Finish
• 3 Speed Centrifugal Fan
• High E ciency Motor Rated for Continuous Use at High RPM
• Stage 1 Filtration – Large Particle Pre- lter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
• Stage 2 Filtration – Medium Particle Pre- lter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
• Stage 3 Filtration – Over 780 cubic inches of Activated Carbon, Potassium Iodide Impregnated Carbon and Zeolite. Removes Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), form aldehyde, benzenes, chem icals, gases and odors.
• Stage 4 Filtration – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97%
of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
The Austin Air Healthmate Plus® removes a wide range of gases, chem- icals, VOC’s and formaldehyde. This broad-spectrum adsorption makes it the best choice for people exposed
to smoke from wild res and people living close to busy highways.
The Austin Air Healthmate Plus air purifiers features a special superblend carbon to address lower weight molecular gases, as well as use a true HEPA filter for capturing particulates. The Austin Air Healthmate Plus air purifiers represent a good value for the investment with high quality filtration that lasts for up to 5 years.
- True HEPA filter provides very good filtration of particulates including bacteria, mold, germs, pet dander, and dust mites and their allergens. Since Austin Air uses true medical-grade HEPA filters the filter does not lose efficiency as time goes one and it starts to get dirty.
- Special Superblend carbon for superior chemical & gas absorption. Austin developed a combination of proprietary impregnated carbons for the Healthmate Plus air purifiers. These impregnated carbons remove a variety of chemicals that regular activated carbon can not. The Superblend of carbon was specifically designed for people with chemical sensitivities. As exposure to chemicals in our daily environment is increasing, it becomes more important to have an air purifier that can address chemicals as well as airborne particulates to keep your indoor air clean and safe.
- Long lasting filters. The filter used by the Austin Air Healthmate Plus air purifiers can lasts up to 5 years before it needs replacement. We were initially impressed that the only maintenance required was to replacing the filter every 5 years and periodically vacuum the large pre-filter from outside the unit. The filters are protected by a 5 year pro-rated guarantee.
- The Austin Air Healthmate Plus air purifiers have a superior steel construction with a baked-on powder coat finish. They are a good, safe choice for those irritated by plastic off-gassing.
- Both the Austin Air Healthmate Plus and Healthmate Plus Junior air purifiers are a great economy buy offering high efficiency air filtration with low maintenance and costs.
- Austin Air’s reputation is excellent and they have been in business for many years and stand behind their product with a 5 year warranty on parts and labor. They are also one of the only manufacturer’s to offer a 5 year pro-rated guarantee on their filters!