Juki DDL 8700-7 Single Needle Drop Feed Automatic Industrial Sewing Machine With Table and Servo Motor No Tax Limited Free Shipping
The JUKI DDL-8700-7 Single Needle Drop Feed Automatic Industrial Sewing Machine Comes With Table, Legs, Servo Motor and LED Lamp
By thoroughly investigating and modifying the sewing mechanisms in order to achieve low-tension sewing, the machine flexibly responds to various kinds of materials and produces beautiful seams of consistent quality.
- Application: Medium-Weight
- Max. Sewing Speed: 5000 Stitches per Minute
- Max. Stitch Length: 4mm
- Needle Bar Stroke: 30.7mm
- Lift of Presser Foot by Hand: 5.5 mm
- Lift of Presser Foot by Knee: 13 mm
- Unit dimensions: (LxWxH): 48 inches by 20 inches by 48 inches
- Needle: DB X 1, sizes 9-18 110V with Juki M92 servo motor, SC920 control box, and CP-18 panel
- Feed Dog: 4-row
- Hook: Automatic-lubricating full-rotary hook
- Lubrication: Automatic
- Lubricating Oil: JUKI MACHINE OIL 7 (equivalent to ISO VG7)
- Automatic Reverse Feed Function: Provided as standard
- Control Box:SC-920C: Compact-size servomotor M92 (450W)
- Machine Motor: Single-phase 100～240V, 3-phase 200～240V
- Power Requirement: Single-phase 100～240V, 3-phase 200～240V
- Power Consumption: 320VA
- Total Weight: Machine head: 30kg / 35kg (with AK), SC-920C: 3kg, M92: 3.5kg
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don’t demand high-speed stitching. Disclaimer: Due to the weight and shipping methods used for industrial machines they may experience marring and scratches during shipping. This will not affect the operation of the machine.
JUKI DDL-8700-7 SINGLE NEEDLE DROP FEED AUTOMATIC MACHINE
INCLUDES FULLY ASSEMBLED TABLE AND SERVO MOTOR
Standard model of Juki’s 1-needle lockstitch machines with automatic thread trimmer.
The optimum-balance and highly rigid machine head were created using the latest 3D-CAD design technology. Thanks to its low vibration and low noise feature, the machine head provides the operator with a comfortable work environment. In addition, the distance from the machine arm to the needle on the front of the machine head is sufficiently wide to allow easy handling of the sewing material. The machine inherits the desirable features, such as high-speed stitching performance 5,000sti/min, extreme stitching performance, ease of operation, and reliability, from the highly evaluated previous JUKI lockstitch machines.
This Package includes a Fully Assembled Table and a Clutch Motor.
Table and Motor may differ from the image shown.
Reliable thread trimming mechanism
The machine comes with a thread trimming mechanism that performs speedy and reliable thread trimming to achieve highly efficient sewing work
Easy to Operate
By providing a presser foot with a higher lift(13mm), a light-touch stitch dial, a throat plate with marker grooves that can be used as guide for seam allowance, and other easy-to-operate functions, the burden on the operator is lightened, and productivity is further increased.
Convenient Hinge Location
The hinge is located as such so as to prevent the material from being caught by it, thereby improving workability
SC-920 Control Box / M92 Servomotor
The new model control box SC-920 has been newly developed. The control box is resistant to voltage fluctuations, noise and vibration. The new model control box is provided with an energy-saving mode for the first time in a control box for sewing machines. It reduces power consumption during standby time when the motor is not rotating by approximately 25% (in comparison with the SC-910N). In addition, the current DDL-8700-7 is lavished with the latest energy-saving technologies, including the adoption of the latest compact servomotor M92, to be more friendly to the environment, as well as to provide the power reducing effect and to increase productivity.
Machine head design that was developed in pursuit of beauty.
The machine inherits the desirable features, such as high-speed stitching performance 5,000sti/min, extreme stitching performance, ease of operation, and reliability, from the highly evaluated previous JUKI lockstitch machines.