JUKI | 8700 H Industrial With Assembled Table -Servo Motor Inc. Designed for Heavy materials. Automatic Lubrication system.
- Shipping 1.99 East of Mississippi. Tax Free OUTSIDE S.C. Table fully Assembled Includes LED LAMP
Complete with Table, Stand, 110V motor and Drawer 11″ Arm Space from Needle right to Neck, up to 5500 SPM Stitches per Minute, up to 1/2″ Presser Foot Lift by Knee, up to 5mm Stitch Length, down to 6 SPI Stitches Per Inch Single
Needle Lockstitch Uses DBx1Needles same as 16×231 Up To 4000 Stitches Per Minute Fully Automatic Lubrication 1/2 Inch Foot Lift By Knee Lever 1/4 Inch Foot Lift by Hand Lever Maximum 5mm Stitch Length at the est stitch length setting Minimum 6 Stitches Per Inch at the est stitch length setting. Industrial Sewing Machine for apparel and interior fabrics. Includes Table, Plywood Top, Metal Stand, SERVO MOTOR & LED LAMP.
Juki DDL8700 H “Heavy”model does not have the walking foot.
Heavy-Weight High-Speed Single Needle Straight Lockstitch Industrial Sewing Machine Comes With Assembled Table , Servo Motor and LED Lamp.
By using the latest technology, the JUKI DDL-8700 has optimized the balance and rigidity of the machine head, providing the operator with a comfortable working environment by decreasing vibration and noise. Handling sewing material is easy because of the wide distance of the machine arm to the needle. Best of all this machine has all the desirable features of refined over generations of JUKI lockstitch machines. The 8700H version which is the offer here features 5mm stitch length set up for heavy weight material sewing.
- The JUKI DDL-8700’s series low tension sewing mechanism flexibly responds to a wide variety of fabrics and produces a beautiful seam with uniform quality.
- Improved maintainability is guaranteed on the upgraded machine head.
- Increase productivity with the presser foot with a higher lift, a light touch stitch dial and throat plate with marker groves to assist with seam allowance precision.
- Application: Heavy-Weight
- Max. sewing speed: 4,000 Stitches per Minute
- Max. stitch length: 5mm
- Needle bar stroke: 35mm
- Lift of the presser foot by hand: 5.5mm
- Lift of the presser foot: 13mm
- Needle (at the time of delivery): DB×1 (#21) #19~#23 134 (Nm130)
- Feed dog: 3-row (3-row)
- Hook: Automatic-lubricating full-rotary hook
- Lubrication: Automatic
- Lubricating oil: JUKI New Defrix Oil No.1 (equivalent to ISO VG7)
- Weight of the machine head: 28kg
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don’t demand high-speed stitching.